Back to documentation center
The ADEX-ABS system is a variation of our popular ADEX-RS exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) but with an adhered brick, tile, or thin-stone veneer facing. The system incorporates a secondary weather resistant barrier (LA-WRB), mechanical and adhesive fastening, and a geometrically designed insulation board (EPS-GD) with a built-in 10mm drainage plane.
- Allows the use of multiple cladding finishes over the same continuous layer of insulation and moisture protection.
- ADEX EPS-GD insulation provides a uniform blanket of continuous insulation (CI); reduces energy use.
- 10mm drainage cavity ensures evacuation of incidental moisture.
- The liquid applied weather resistive barrier (LA-WRB) provides seamless protection of the building envelope against air and moisture infiltration.
- EPS-GD continuous insulation (CI).
- Seamless moisture protection.
- Dual barrier.
- Vertical ribbon fastening and mechanical fasteners.
- Non-combustible basecoat.
- Thin stone, tile or brick veneer finish.
- Provides a monolithic blanket of insulation; reduces energy use.
- Seals the building envelope and ensures seamless protection of the substrate
- Allows for the drainage of incidental moisture.
- Architectural design flexibility.