Back to systems
ADEX GD-CONTOUR Board is an expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation starter-strip with a ‘geometrically designed’ (GD) drainage pattern for installation around the ‘contours’ of ADEX exterior insulation and finish systems (EIFS). It is available in a ‘pre-based’ variety, with ADEX basecoat and reinforcing mesh to ensure the proper backwrapping at perimeters, expansion joints, junctions to different materials, and around edges of windows and doors.
- Compliments EPS-GD insulation board, including a 10mm drainage gap.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses (2″-to-6″).
- R 4.0/inch (RSI 0.70) tested at 10°C [50F°]. Meets CAN/ULC-S701 standard for insulation.
- Meets requirements of CAN/ULC S716.2 – Standard for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) – Back-Wrapping.
- Conforms to Adex’ CAN/ULC S134 Full Scale Fire Tests.
- Conforms to CCMC Technical Guide for EIFS – Evaluation Report CCMC 12913-R.
- Readily available in “pre-based” format. Uncoated EPS format also available.
- ADEX Warranty-approved.
Files to download