Back to documentation center
The ADEX-PRIMA STUCCO system is a cladding assembly that incorporates ADEX acrylic finish coatings installed over a proprietary, code-conforming stucco (portland cement plaster) base coat. The finishes are available in several textures and a wide range of colours.
- The base coat is factory-blended and engineered to reduce shrinkage and cracking.
- The ADEX finish coat provides increased weather-fastness and aesthetic value.
- The system affords creative architectural design with the use of reveals, battens and cornice details.
- Unlimited colour selection.
- Architectural Design Flexibility.
- Simple installation.
- Durable and impact resistant.
- Pest and woodpecker resistant.
- Low maintenance Costs.
- Fire resistant.