Back to systems
ARBORIA Woodgrain Finish
Recreate the appearance of wood panels with Adex ARBORIA.
ARBORIA is a specialty finish technique that recreates a rich, colorful woodgrain stucco finish within any one of Adex’s thermally efficient, durable EIFS assemblies. ARBORIA is a 3-step technique incorporating the following materials; 1) Adex SONORA / SIENA, 2) Adex REVIFLEX (installed with a graining tool), and 3) Adex PRO-TEX Liquid Coat sealer.
- For exterior or interior use.
- Field-applied or Panel prefabrication.
- Durable. Resists color-fading (thanks to adexCOLOUR technology) and will not rot.
- Easily incorporates into the adex-RS (or alternative) system; allowing for seamless construction.
- Available in 12 standard woodgrain stucco colors.
- Recreates woodgrain appearance. Mock-up recommended.
Files to download