Back to systems
Mineral fiber insulation board
Rock-based MINERAL FIBER INSULATION is comprised of Basalt rock (volcanic rock) and Recycled Slag which are melted and spun into fibers. The fibers are pressed into rigid boards, suitable for installation in the ADEX-XNC exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS).
- Non-combustible; meets CAN/ULC S114, Test for Non-Combustibility.
- Melting point of approximately 1177° C (2150° F).
- R 4.0/inch (RSI 0.70) tested at 24°C [75F°].
- Available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Water and moisture resistant.