Back to systems
ISODEX Polyiso Board
ADEX ISODEX Boards are made of polyisocyanurate foam insulation sandwiched between 2-layers of alkali-treated glass fibre membranes.
ISODEX Polyiso Board is used as thermal insulation for exterior walls and as a backing panel for acrylic coatings in the ADEX-VLS finish system.
- Rigid and lightweight panels.
- Pre-formed panels; speeds up construction (versus traditional stucco).
- Minimum thickness: 14 mm (9/16”).
- Meets ASTM C-1289 and CAN/ULC S704-01.
- R 6.0/inch (RSI 1.05) tested at 25°C [75F°].
- Requires mechanical fastening.
Visit the ADEX-VLS System.
Files to download