Back to systems
HYDROFLEX AD membrane is an dual-function flexible, fibre-reinforced air-and-moisture barrier membrane and adhesive. The membrane is fluid-applied over approved substrates to provide a vapour permeable, weather-resistant barrier (WRB) or trowel-applied as the second membrane coat to adhere ADEX EPS-GD insulation boards.
- Ready-mixed in the pail
- Vapour Permeable (breathable)
- Air and Moisture Barrier Component (primary function)
- ADEX EPS-GD Insulation Board adhesive coat (secondary function)
- Suitable above-grade substrates:
- OSB (oriented strand board),
- Exterior grade gypsum board,
- Glass-mat faced gypsum board,
- Concrete or masonry walls.
Files to download